Welcome to my blog!

“The size of your success is measured by the strength of your desire;
the size of your dream; and how you handle disappointment along the way.”


Hello world,

My name is Michael the guy behind the era29 blog, or as many call me the

Revolution of Er@29.

and this blog will act as a journal, motivator, and a way for me to keep track of my online business venture. So lets start this off with some basic background information for those of you who are interested.



I’m a 23-year old from the beautiful archipelago Philippines.

I pretty much grew up here for most of the life I can remember.

My future plan is to operate my own server, to build a friendship community, and offering some services like hosting at my own server, banner creator, and web designer/developer. so be the one to know about my future plan when it get started just subscribe to my RSS FEED / subscribe via email or just send me an email.



So I run a couple of websites in my spare time. It gets very difficult juggling full time work, a part time online-business and a social life. But somehow I manage.

I like to think I’m successful in my online adventures. I started making websites for money in March 2008. It’s an amazing feeling when you first realize you can make money online. $1 a day back then put a smile on my face. I’ve come a long way since then.

As the days go on, I will try to update this site at least several times a week. I might post about things happening at my real job, in my life, or the progress of my internet ventures.
I might talk about new domains or sites I want buy, or if I make any sales. I used to sell E book all the time for a quick buck, but now I try to hang on to them. I’ll only sell a E book if I’m in dire need a money. It’s best to let websites sit and mature.


If you want to know what E Book I own, simply check out the list in the sidebar under the
Sidebar “My Product”. This includes the majority of the E Book I have.

That’s pretty much it.
If you want to know more about me, check out the Personal category on the blog.

Talk to you soon.

Regards,









This Site Member of

View my page on Pinoy Bloggers


earn money online, tips for blogger, personal development, what is blogging?, what is blogging (for filipino viewer), how to make a blog, customize your blog, hide navbar, How to add a
blogarama - the blog directory

Business & Finance - Top Blogs Philippines

Business blogs
Come listen! My blog's audio!




















Thank You for Visiting Our Site... Please Visit Us Again...